14 6 / 2013
FAVORITE DOCTOR WHO QUOTES
- 1: The least important things, sometimes, my dear boy, lead to the greatest discoveries.
- 2: Well now I know you're mad, I just wanted to make sure.
- 3: Courage isn't just a matter of not being frightened, you know. It's being afraid and doing what you have to do anyway.
- 4: You're a classic example of the inverse ratio between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain.
- 5: An apple a day keeps the... Ah, never mind.
- 6: Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.
- 7: Yes, that's right, you're going. You've been gone for ages. You're already gone. You're still here. You've just arrived. I haven't even met you yet. It all depends on who you are and how you look at it. Strange business, time.
- 8: I love humans. Always seeing patterns in things that aren't there.
- 9: The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guidebook, you've got to throw yourself in! Eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers!
- 10: People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect... but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff.
- 11: The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.